What better way to protect your ATV, RV, or trailer than with an insurance policy from your trusted agent here at Gary Ellis Insurance? As a local independent agency, you can trust that we are working on your behalf – not the insurer. We are proud to offer a wide selection of policy options from several of the state’s leading and most trusted insurance companies. No matter how you like to explore the great outdoors, make sure you do it with recreational vehicle insurance from Gary Ellis Insurance.
ATVs are toys for the big boys and girls who don’t mind getting a little mud on their tires. Wherever your off-roading adventures may take you – hunting, trail riding, or traversing your own property – you will need insurance that protects you and the investment you made in your ATV. We offer ATV insurance policies designed to protect you against a wide range of scenarios, including:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- You and your passenger’s injuries in an accident
- ATV theft
- ATV damage caused by an accident
- ATV damaged caused by vandalism, bad weather, wild animals, and more
RV and Trailer Insurance
There’s nothing like vacationing from the comfort of your RV. It is the closest you can get to a home away from home. Since it serves as both your transportation and shelter, it makes sense that your insurance needs are equally unique. We can offer RV insurance that protects with the following coverage types and more:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability if you are responsible for an accident while driving your RV
- Coverage for you and your passengers’ injuries, regardless of fault in an accident
- Vacation liability if someone is injured in your RV at a campsite
- Coverage for physical damages to your RV in a collision
- Coverage for physical damages to your RV as a result of a falling object, fire, vandalism, high winds, or some other covered event
- Coverage for your personal belongings
- Coverage for your attached accessories, such as awnings and satellite dishes
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Reimbursement for lodging, meals, and emergency transportation if your RV is uninhabitable
- Insurance for your RV when it’s not in use
Whether you have a pop-up camper or a fifth-wheel, your trailer needs insurance that protects your investment. Our goal is to provide affordable protection that allows you to worry less about your trailer and more about the important things in life, such as who gets to choose the campfire songs. Though your rig is not mobilized, it does require many of the same coverages as RVs do. We will personalize your trailer insurance with the coverage you need, as well as the option to add stationary insurance, should you decide to park your camper and use it as a full-time seasonal or permanent residence.
ATV, RV, and Trailer Insurance Quotes in Madison, WI
If you own an ATV, RV, or trailer, you can learn more about your coverage options by requesting an insurance consultation here at Gary Ellis Insurance. We will shop and compare rates on your behalf until we find the policy you need at a price you can afford. Call us today for more information or to speak with an agent. We look forward to serving you soon.